Sandra M. Liberatori
610-850-9036 ext 3
Prior to working in Delaware County, and while raising her children and working part time in her own practice in Collegeville, Ms. Liberatori served in legal and leadership positions for volunteer organizations in her community. She served as President of the Board and a Board member of the Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy (Schwenksville, PA) and served on the Board of Directors of the Community Music School (Trappe, Pennsylvania). Ms. Liberatori was also a girl scout leader and taught CCD at St. Eleanor's Parish, Collegeville. She was a member of the Justinian Society (Philadelphia), Montgomery County Women's Referral Network (since 1994), and provided pro bono assistance to several non-profit organizations.
Current Employment Positions:
- Senior Associate
- Litigation and General Practice Attorney
- Civil and Commercial Litigation
- Orphans Court Litigation
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury
- Pennsylvania Bar and the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania, 1985
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania
- Temple University School of Law, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Elizabethtown College
- Honors: cum laude
- Major: Communication Arts
- President of the Board and a Board Member, Perkiomen Watershed Conservancy (Schwenksville, PA)
- Board of Directors, Community Music School (Trappe, Pennsylvania)
- Member, Justinian Society (Philadelphia)
- Member, Montgomery County Women’s Referral Network, 1994 to Present
- Pennsylvania Superior Court, Central Legal Staff, Law Clerk
- Honorable I. Raymond Kremer of the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas, Law Clerk
If you are a wealthy...
An estate plan is a...
Pennsylvania courts are...
Imagine sitting down to...
Many people become...
A slip and hard fall to...
Trusts allow the...